Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wish Me Luck!

Today I've got a panel interview with the Marketing Director (Tom M.), Production Director (Jeff A., my current boss) and Print Sales Executive (Jeff M.).

They will ask me a series of questions which they will also ask the other two applicants. I'm pretty sure if I get through this okay I've got the job.

I've already got Jeff A.'s endorsement, as he is my current boss for the last 8 years. Jeff M. also told me that I was his choice, and I had a talk with the Business Development Manager and she has told me that I am her choice as well (she has some pull on this).

Everybody cross your fingers for me that I don't f**k this up. It would mean a world of difference pay-wise as well as some independence and a step up in the company. Lots of travel, business lunches, schmoozing, $$$$, blah blah blah. Goody for me!

I'll let you all know what happens!

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 11:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lucky, Louie! I know you will do great. Just relax. Let your charm work its magic!

Katie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home