Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's Hard Out There For A Pimp

I'm a loser.
Big Loser.

Eric once again swept the Oscar night competition. Out of 24 categories, he picked 16 winners and I got a measly 9.

However, I am extremely pleased with my pick for best song, "It's Hard Out There For a Pimp" by some rap group. Really, I just go through the list with my eyes closed and just plop my pen down just anywhere, and maybe, just maybe, I will pick a winner.

Eric, on the other hand, has been combing the gossip magazines for information so that he can make a "more educated guess." Right! That's why you got me that subscription to People for Christmas. Closet snark!

I was very disappointed that Joaquin Phoenix didn't win, but pleased that Reese Witherspoon did.

It's getting late and I'm going to bed soon...formulating a plan. Next year, I'll serve macaroni and cheese. Maybe that will change the odds in my favor.

I may be a loser, but I'm still a PIMP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home