Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lovin' the Runnin'!

Last night I ran 4 miles. I'm so happy with myself. Except for the fact that as soon as I was done I almost started to hyperventilate and was VERY close to losing what little lunch I had eaten. I really pushed myself for that extra half mile. I also realized this morning that I'd lost 10 pounds since January. So...YAY!!!!!

I'm on my way to running the Bloomsday in May. (7.5 miles) I think my brother is going to do it as well. He's a runner. I'm sure I will not be able to keep up with him, but it will be fun to do.

Anyway, running is the best way to clear my head and help me to think. That's why I say, "running is better than anti-depressants," because it really is nature's cure to whatever ails you.

Just glad to be back on track. Look out world! Now, if I could just cure this insomnia (yeah, usually running helps that as well, but the past few days - no dice. Guess something's been bothering me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home