Monday, February 06, 2006

Rachael Ray

I love Rachael Ray (but not in THAT way. Not that there's anything wrong with that).

I love Tasty Travels and 40 Dollars A Day and 30 Minute Meals.

She's my hero, she's the ultimate multitasker.

However, I was watching Foodtv this weekend (Boy Meets Grill - Bobby Flay is another favorite and I've actually had dreams about him, so I guess I like HIM in that way) and noticed on a commercial that she has gained weight.

I imagine with her profession that is one of the drawbacks. However, she doesn't have to try EVERYTHING she makes. And even though I love her, not EVERYTHING she makes can be THAT good. Her facial expressions are a little over the top. It makes me think she likes food a lot more than she's letting on.

Before too long, her next show will be, "$400 of food in 30 minutes."

I now, I'm not one to talk. BUT, I'm working hard on limiting my portions and I've been working out 6 days a week, just to get back to what I was before Halloween. It's just that I'm not in the public eye. If I were in front of a camera every day, I would be working out like a madman.

Don't even let me get started on Emeril and Mario Batalli.

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Watch out, impatience leads to irregularity.

 
At 2/09/2006 04:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought prunes led to irregularity.

 
At 2/09/2006 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

No they lead to REGULARITY If you get all bunged up about things and be impatient, then you can't poop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home