Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Urge

I have the uncontrollable urge to decorate. Christmas is coming.

After I spent the larger portion of my summer scraping wallpaper, sanding, spackling, priming and painting many coats of paint in my kitchen/great room area, I am fairly certain that my decorating is going to be OFF THE HOOK this Christmas.

As soon as the Christmas stuff started coming out (right before Halloween) I was scouring all the stores. Of course I hit Wal Mart and Michael's, but I am really getting into the specialty gift shop crap. We have far too many of these types of stores in Lewis County.

This is really not like me. I am not the decorating type. But something has come over me, like a flu. It's a strange obsession. I don't know what I need, I haven't even gotten last year's stuff out yet for decorating, I just want more!!

HELP ME!!! Maybe there is a support group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home