Monday, February 06, 2006

Crap Bowl

Who else believes the Seahawks were robbed?

Officiating in that game was mediocre. Seahawks could have had fewer penalties, but the officials simply weren't watching Pittsburg the way they were Seattle. And the call that they had a touchdown when it didn't make it over the white line? Total B.S. I'm sure I will hear different from some others, but I believe the Seahawks would have won if the calls were made correctly.

I'm not even a fan.

In fact, I've been known to say I hate football.

I just know a thrown game when I see one.

Now I have a depressed husband. FUN!

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 04:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The review of the Touchdown play was correct; the evidence was inconclusive for turning over the original call. But because it was inconclusive it should not have been called a TD in the first place. Either way the Seahawks were robbed.

 
At 2/07/2006 01:47:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, Steelers.
Should be STEALERS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home