Wednesday, January 18, 2006

All Things Irish

I love Irish stuff. I really like traditional Irish music and Irish dancers (Michael Flatley and the Riverdancers!) I know that's corny, but it's so cool, how could you not?

I like Green. I like clover.

I really like Guinness, but only from the bottle, or out of a tap. If you get it in a can, it tastes like poop.

I do like U2 as well, but I'm really getting tired of Bono. He's so over done. And why must he wear the sunglasses day and night?

I like Braveheart. The movie, not the person. Actually, Braveheart is Scottish. Now I sound like an idiot.

Well, now that that's off my shoulders...

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 04:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For years when I was a kid and we sang "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Rein Deer" I would sing "...then all the rein deer loved him, as they shouted out with glee 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed rein deer yugolled down in history'".

I thought yugolled was a word. Turns out it was "You'll go" but in elementary school sometimes they don't explain that clearly enough for the slow kids.

So don't feel too stupid.

 
At 2/07/2006 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

It would be even better if he would have "Yugo'd" down in history. Remember Cal Worthington? Go see Cal? He had the Yugos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home