Saturday, January 28, 2006

Slack-Day

Well, this is definitely a slack day. Although I have spent most of the day cleaning house, it is now 5pm and I am still wearing what I woke up in and had all the energy after doing the housework to make fronch toast for dinner. The kids loved it, of course, but I do feel a little guilty. The hubby is away all day at a wrestling tournament (We have no life during wrestling season) and I just didn't feel like making an extra effort today.

Yesterday I had a job interview at a local school district for a secretary position. I'm hopeful, but not too hopeful. I keep going over the interview in my mind. While I was there, I thought I was doing all right, but now I'm not so sure. I hate the torture of it all. The best thing I can do is just forget I did it and if they happen to hire me, great! But I just don't want to get my hopes up too much.

It's just that this job would be really great for my family. All the holidays off, Christmas break, spring break, summers off; the whole schlemeel. I just hope that I'm not too far gone in my current job that I couldn't be trained new things. I know I'm only 35, but I'm starting to feel like I'd better get settled for good, and I don't want the job I have now to be IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home