Thursday, January 05, 2006

Holy Crap It's Finally Over!

Yay! No more holidays or uncomfortable visits from the in-laws for at least a month or two!

It was all right. Eric's sister and her husband came the Friday before Christmas. We had a prime rib. It was very tasty.

I'm not going to go into the inconveniences of having people over that aren't your own family. They might read this one day. Let's just say I feel a lot more comfortable having my own side over and I don't feel like I HAVE to entertain them the whole time. In fact, when my sisters were over for New Years' eve, we just ate food and had fun, I didn't give a crap if the dishes were done or not, we just enjoyed each other's company without all the formalities.

I've started working out again. I haven't been running since August. That's bad. but I hope to get right back on it soon. I will be chronicling the pain here.

Monday and Wednesday I alternated walking for 10 minutes 3 times and running for 5 minutes twice. That's about all I can handle right now. I still felt like I had riden a horse the day before, but it's getting better. I've picked a goal - the Bloomsday run in Spokane on May 1st. It's 7.46 miles or something like that. But loads of fun. People line the streets and they have bands on every street corner and all kinds of acts and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home