Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Sickness/Walfart

I've got the sickness. I've had it now for almost two weeks. I'm dying. I'm not sleeping, I'm very snotty and very coughy. If feels like it's never going to end. I just want to be normal again!

Plus I'm running out of kleenex both at home and work. Who will buy me Kleenex? I am too sick to stop at the store after work (but not too sick to work, after all!) I already have too much to do with everything else. I may have to go into TP mode.

If it weren't such a clusterf**k going to Wal Fart, I'd go. With as much as I ADORE getting my heels scraped by other people's shopping carts, I'm just not up to the challenge

And has anyone noticed the temperature at Wal Mart is always set on BBQ? I have to go in shorts and a tank top in the middle of winter to feel comfortable in there. The underside of my hair is always a matted wet mess and I feel faint by the time I get to checkout (maybe that's after I pay for all the useless BUT REALLY CHEAP! items I've purchased).

I know it's not just me. I've overheard the checkers talking about it. It's some sort of shopping conspiracy. The Walfart Kings think you shop more when you are hot or something. Or someone is just screwing with the damn thermostat again like at the office. The bosses should know a locked lucite box does not keep out the people who must screw with the thermostat, but good try.

Anyway, I believe I will be getting a roll from the cabinet under the bathroom sink and carry it around with me just in case.

Wish me health!

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 01:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought a blog was something to do with Harry Potter. Every time I go to wallmart I have to go home and take a nap after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home