Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Where Have I Been?

You're probably all wondering what I've been up to. I haven't posted anything in almost 2 weeks. Well, I've been super-busy trying to get this new job lined up, getting the old job squared away, shopping for new work clothes and looking for new cars!!

I'm looking at either a Chrysler Pacifica or a Mercury Milan. I think that although I love the Pacifica, I really can only afford a used one, and the Milan I like has all the stuff I want but for the same price, but new. It's midsize and so also doesn't use up as much gas.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint. I was too busy this weekend to see any movies, so there was no Marvelous Movie Monday.

I have my first sales meeting tomorrow, so I will let you all know how that turns out.

Later!
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home