Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here you go, Kimmy!

Okay it has been about a month and a half since I've updated...just been super busy with life and work and all of that.

My knee is still diseased, I am supposed to make an appointment to have surgery, but just not sure where I will fit it in. Maybe in August before Eric starts football. It will be about a six week recovery, and I don't want to stop the running. This was supposed to be my year for the fantastical runningness.

I've lost 30 pounds. However, I had some pictures taken at work and that added 10 lbs. I am going to be losing more. So that is another reason I am having a hard time deciding on the surgery. Don't want to be laid up! I will gain it all back!

Work is going okay. Still a little unsure. Trying to get a lot of square pegs into round hole, coming up with all kinds of distractions and my old boss is causing me problems (let's just NOT got there, he's a dick).

My brother's wife, Lisa should be giving birth any second now. I'll let you know what happens! (It is a boy, Xander. Not sure of the middle name yet). We are all very excited, the sisters and I are taking bets on due date, time and poundage.

No Bloomsday run (the 7.5 mile one in Spokane). Just kind of got off track, my Grandma Koole died, a friend's ex died (their daughter is taking it very hard), lots of death and life changes going on.

Anyway, there you go. I promise I won't go 42 days between posts again!
Lisa

4 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Kim Shultz said...

It is Zander Everett (Zander with a "Z"). Put me down in the pool for May 27th (10 days overdue, time to induce). Put Lisa down for five minutes from now.

We walked Bloomsday (me, Lisa's cousing Michelle, and her mother) in 2:11. I'm hoping to run it next year and cut the time in half.

 
At 5/13/2006 09:22:00 AM, Blogger Kim Shultz said...

Long John Silvers! To be opened in Spokane next month, at the Y where division splits into hwy 2 and hwy 395. It is a KFC/Long John Silvers combined franchise.

Hush Puppies anyone?

When do we get a Runza Hut?

 
At 5/20/2006 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Kim Shultz said...

I stand corrected, the Long John Silvers opens on Monday (May 22). Guess where we will be eating that night?

And we are getting Washington's first Sonic franchise in July. Life is good.

 
At 10/25/2006 08:02:00 PM, Blogger Shultz Family said...

You haven't posted in forever. We are looking forward to seeing you next month.

Have a super great week!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home