Thursday, March 30, 2006

UPDATE!

I'm so so sorry I've not been keeping up with this blog!!!

Lots to talk about, however, because my life is just super-busy.

Got an appointment for the tumor in my knee, May 1st, so everyone wish me luck with that.

Lost a total of 24 pounds so far since January. See, it can be done after having children! I look great, if I do say so myself. My secret? Exercise and eat less. It works! I am running 3-4 miles a day now, and eating smaller portions. Getting the weight off has really helped my running performance, doesn't seem like such a chore.

And I'm buying smaller clothes!

Job transition still a little weird. My old boss is having separation anxiety. Had a small hissy fit yesterday when I had to leave the office for the day for the new job. I told him he would be fine and left. He was just panicking. We will have someone to fill my spot soon, she has gone in for the drug test, so everyone cross your fingers that she isn't a closet druggie.

Getting new contacts for the new job, went out yesterday with the other sales person on some calls, had lunch on the company, this is the life, I tell you!

Eric is going to Virginia tomorrow for a constitution history class thing, have to drop him at the airport in Portland at 6am. That means we leave at 5, which means I have to get up at 4, because I will be going to work after, so have to do the full-get-ready-thing.

Anyway, I promise when things get back to normal, I'll start posting regularly again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home